这绝非一系列的几个独♥立♥小意外
it's apparent an organized criminal element is at work.
很明显一个有组织的犯罪团伙正在活动
And at the moment, business is good.
目前 他们业务不错
So good, in fact, there appear to be no eyewitnesses...
事实上 好到了这些犯罪活动
to any of these crimes.
都无人目击的程度
With complaints ranging from purse-snatching...
小到被摸钱包
to breaking and entering...
大到入室抢劫
police switchboards have been swamped...
越来越多的愤怒市民投诉警局
with the angry voices of more and more citizens...
他们的抱怨已经快把警局的总机淹没了
who have fallen prey to the recent surge of crime...
他们都是最近这起犯罪浪潮的受害者
that continues to plague the city.
并且这一浪潮仍然祸害着整个城市
Instead of getting better, things have gotten worse.
而事态不但没有好转 反而越发严重
Even more alarming is the baffling...
更让人忧心忡忡的是 这些犯罪活动
and often bizarre nature of these crimes.
变幻莫测 千奇百怪
Merchandise of every size and description...
从滑板到音响
from skateboards to stereo systems...
各式各样的商品
has been disappearing from store shelves...
都在以惊人的速度
and storage areas at an alarming rate.
从货架或储藏区消失
Even the victims themselves rarely glimpse the thieves.
即使受害者自己 也没捕捉到盗贼的身影
Many don't know they've been victimized until it's too late.
很多受害者发觉的时候 通常为时以晚
In fact, police have yet to come up with an eyewitness.
事实上 警方目前只有一个目击证人
Only a few vague reports...
发表了一些含糊的报告
of young boys or teenagers at the scenes have been filed.
说是几个年轻男孩曾在现场出没
But whoever is behind these crimes, one thing is certain.
无论幕后黑手是谁 有一点是可以肯定的
These are much more than just a series of random incidents.
那就是 这绝非一系列独♥立♥偶然事件
Come on. Hurry up.
快 快点
Good.
不错
Crimes without criminals?
没有罪犯的犯罪?
An invisible gang at work?
黑帮?
Who are we going to call?
我们要向谁报案?
Unfortunately, the police are the only ones available...
不幸的是 唯一能同
to combat what some are dubbing \"the silent crime wave.\"
这股绰号♥为\"沉默犯罪风潮\"的力量 相抗争的只有警♥察♥
But perhaps the most disturbing silence...
不过或许最恼人的沉默
is that coming from City Hall.
正是市政厅的沉默
April O'Neil, Channel Three Eyewitness News.
艾玻尔 奥尼尔 第三频道 \"目击新闻\"
You got to stop working so hard.
你不能再这样拼命工作了
What, give up all this glamour?
什么 那人生还有什么乐趣?
Good night.
晚安
Bad timing.
很不巧
You're telling me.
还要你说
Get her purse.
抢她的包
Get away from me! What do you think... Help!
滚开! 你要干什么 救命!
Get her jewelry. I got her watch!
抢她首饰 我弄到她手表啦!
What the hell's going on? Thought I'd seen it all.
到底发生什么事了 你以为我看清了吗
All right. Come on, tough guys.
好了 快点 倒霉蛋
You all right, ma'am?
你没事吧 女士
I'm fine.
没事
Rest right here while we deal with these guys.
在这稍事休息 我们去处理这些家伙
Ted, give John a hand.
特德 帮约翰一把
Oh, man.
哦 天啊
Let's get them in the car.
把他们弄进车里
Damn.
可恶
Oh, spectacular.
哦 过瘾
We were awesome, bros.
我们太棒了 兄弟们
Awesome!
太棒了!
Yes, dudes and dude-ettes...
耶 男人和汉子
major league butt-kicking is back in town.
惩恶大联盟重返城镇
Awesome!
太棒了!
Righteous!
伸张正义!
Bossa nova! What?
BOSSA NOVA(类似桑巴的巴西爵士乐舞曲)! 什么?
Bossa nova?
BOSSA NOVA?
Chevy Nova?
Chevy Nova (Bossa Chevy Nova是一首巴西歌♥曲名)?
Excellent!
棒极了!
All right!
同意!
Come on, let's move it.
快点 快走 我饿了
I'm starving.
哦 甜心
We're talking...
我们要说...
major pizza attack here, dudes.
用大匹萨向我开炮 老兄
Pizza! I need it. Oh, baby.
匹萨! 我需要你 哦 甜心
Oh, man!
哦 天哪!
What's eating him, bros?
我饿死了 兄弟们
Give me three.
来个击掌!
You got it.
给你
We were great.
我们刚才太棒了
Damn!
可恶!
We have had our first battle...
我们刚完成了首次行动
Master plinter.
斯普林特老师
They were many, but we kicked...
他们人很多 但是我们打得他们屁...
We fought well.
我们打的很漂亮
Were you seen?
你们被人看到了吗
In this you must never lapse.
关于这一点 你们不能有半点疏忽
Even those who would be...
即使可能成为我们盟友的人
our allies would not understand.
也不会理解的
Our domain is the shadow.
黑暗是我们的领地
tray from it reluctantly.
不要轻易离开
For when you do, you must...
因为一旦离开暗处 你们必须
strike hard and fade away...
奋战然后就隐匿
Without a trace.
不能留下蛛丝马迹
I lost a sai.
我弄丢了一个武士叉
Then it is gone.
丢就丢了
But I can get it back.
可我能弄回来
Raphael... let it go.
拉斐尔 就此罢手
Your ninja skills are reaching their peak.
你们的忍♥者技艺已近颠峰
Only one truly important lesson remains, but must wait.
只有最重要的一课你们还没学 但还得等等
I know it is hard for you here underground.
我知道 待在地下是难为你们了
I want a large thick crust with double cheese...
我要大份的 脆皮要厚 加双份奶酪...
ham, pepperoni...
加火腿 加辣肠...
Your teenage minds are broad, eager.
你们年轻人的思路宽广 渴求更多知识
But you must never stop practicing the art of ninja...
但是你们决不能停止练习忍♥术...
the art of invisibility.
隐身术
Oh, but no anchovies.
哦 不过不要加凤尾鱼
And I mean no anchovies.
我是说不要加凤尾鱼
You put anchovies on this thing, and you're in big trouble.
如果加了凤尾鱼 那你麻烦可就大了
Michaelangelo!
米开朗基罗!
That'll do. And the clock's ticking, dude.
这就行了 倒数计时开始 伙计
You are still young...
你们还很年轻
but one day, I will be gone.
但总有一天 我要离你们而去
Use my teachings wisely.
你们要好好利用我传授给你们的东西
I suggest we all meditate now on the events of this evening.
我建议大家一起对今晚的事进行冥思
Ninjitsu!
忍♥术!
Well, this is like meditating.
这和冥思一样
Hey, Raph, where you going?
嘿 拉斐尔 你去哪
Out to a movie.
出去看场电影
That OK with you?
你有意见吗 没
ock it to me, baby.
亲亲我 宝贝
How you doing?
你好吗
Fine.
很好
Nice night.
多漂亮的夜晚
Pizza dude's got 30 seconds.
送匹萨的家伙还有30秒时间
Mikey, did you ever think about what plinter said tonight?
米开朗基罗 你考虑过斯普林特今晚的话没
I mean, about what it would be like not having him?
我是说 如果没了他我们将会怎样
Time's up. Three bucks off.
时间到 减掉3块钱
Now, 122... 122 1/8?
这个是 122 122又八分之一号♥?
One-twenty-two and an eigth?
122又八分之一号♥?
Terrific. Where the heck is 122 1 /8?
好极了 122又八分之一号♥在什么鬼地方
You're standing on it, dude.
你脚下就是 老兄
Just slip it down here.
递下来就行了
Give me that!
给我吧!
This is a 10. The tab's 13.
这只有10块 标价是13
You're two minutes late, dude.
你迟到了2分钟 老兄
Come on! I couldn't find the place!
拜托! 我找不到地方嘛!
Wise man say, \"Forgiveness is divine...
圣人说 \"宽恕是美德
\"but never pay full price for late pizza.\"
\"但绝不要为迟到的匹萨买♥♥全单\"
I got to get a new route.
我得重新找条路线了
And I thought I delivered everywhere.
还以为每个地方都送过了
Yes, friends, the new Turbo Ginsu!
耶 伙伴们 新型的\"发动机加速剂\"
It dices, it slices...
切块 切片
and yet makes french fries in 30 different...
还可以把法式薯条弄成30种不同...
Kids.
孩子们
Where do they come up with this stuff?
他们弄这玩意干什么啊
omebody stop them!
抓住他们!
What the hell was that? I don't know.
什么鬼东西? 不知道
That was a crime, you purse-grabbing pukes...
刚才可是犯罪 你们这些恶心的扒手
and this is the penalty.
这是对你们的惩罚
Two minutes for slashing, two minutes for hooking...
两分钟抽打 两分钟钩倒
and let's not forget my personal favorite...
不要忘记我最钟意的
two minutes for high-sticking.
两分钟高棒打
How about a five-minute game misconduct for roughing, pal?
来个五分钟的比赛 来治治你的残暴如何 伙计?
Hey, Bogey...
嘿 妖怪...
who died and made you referee?
是不是什么人死了 你才重获自♥由♥啊?
You did your job. Get out of here and let me do mine.
你忙你的去 离开这里 让我忙我的事
These JV lowlifes need to be taught a lesson.
得好好教训一下 这些资浅的龌龊鬼
Not like that they don't. Not from you.
他们还不至于 况且也轮不到你
It looks like you're the one who needs a lesson, pal.
看来你才是得好好教训的对象 伙计
Class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones.
疼痛101课程 你的讲师是凯西 琼斯
I don't want to fight you.
听着 我不想和你打
Tough rocks, pal.
硬骨头啊 伙计
A Jose Canseco bat?
琼斯 坎塞克的球棍?
Tell me... you didn't pay money for this.
告诉我 这该不会是你买♥♥的吧
That's it.
击中!
Was a two-for-one sale, pal.
是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的 伙计
Hey, what are you, some sort of punker?
嘿 你怎么回事 你是个朋克?
I hate punkers.
我讨厌朋克
Especially bald ones with green makeup...
尤其是秃顶的 画着绿色的妆
who wear masks over ugly faces.
带着面具来遮住丑脸的朋克
That's it.
就这个了
New batter! Trike one!
重新一击! 一击!
Whiffer.
三击出局
Home run.
本垒打
Raphael wins!
拉斐尔胜!
One-nothing!
1比零蛋!
Well?
怎样?
New game, roundhead.
重新赛过 圆头佬
Cricket.
板球
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket.
板球? 没有人懂板球
You got to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.
要懂得板球先要理解什么是板饼
I'll teach you.
我来教你
ix runs.
得六分
o long, freak. I got work to do.
再会 变♥态♥ 我得工作去了
Freak?!
变♥态♥?!
What the heck was that?
什么玩意?
Looked like a big turtle in a trench coat.
像是一只穿特伦奇外套的大龟
You going to La Guardia?
你要去拉瓜地机场?
Come back here! I'm not finished with you!
你给我回来! 我们还没完!
Damn!
可恶!
Come sit by me.
拉斐尔 来坐我这边
Couldn't this wait till morning?
不能明早再说吗?
You will listen now.
你现在就过来听着
My master Yoshi's first rule was...
我的老师尤西的第一条规矩就是...
Possess the right thinking.
要有正确的思想
Only then can one receive...
只有这样 你才能获得
the gifts of strength, knowledge, and peace.
力量 知识与和平
I have tried to channel your anger, Raphael...
我试图疏导你的愤怒 拉斐尔
but more remains.
但你的愤怒却越集越多
Anger clouds the mind.
愤怒蒙蔽思维
Turned inward, it is an unconquerable enemy.
自己才是最难以对付的敌人
You are unique among your brothers...
你们几个兄弟中 你是特别的
for you choose to face this enemy alone.
因为你选择独自面对这个敌人
But as you face it, do not forget them.
可是当你面对它的时候 不要忘记了你有兄弟们
And do not forget me.
也不要忘了我
I am here, my son.
我在这里 我的孩子
April, you could've called me last night, you know?
艾玻尔 昨晚你应该给我打电♥话♥的 知道吗
Call it a quirk, but I like to know...
你就当我是个怪人好了 但是当我最好的记者被袭击时
when one of my best reporters has been mugged.
我需要知道
I wasn't mugged, Charles.
我没有被袭击 查尔斯
Besides, I knew you'd just worry...
另外 我就知道你会很担心
and rush over here like you did this morning.
就像现在这样 匆匆赶到这边
From now on, ecurity is gonna escort you...
从现在起 每天晚上保安都要
to that stone-age van of yours every night.
把你护送上你那个石器时代的货车
Yes, sir. I'm not kidding, April.
遵命 先生 我不是在开玩笑 艾玻尔
Hey, Danny, how's school going?
嘿 丹尼 你在学校如何
Fine. Wonderful.
很好 好的很
o wonderful I have to drive him there every morning now...
哦 好的很 我不得不每天早上开车送他上学
just to make sure he goes.
以确保他上学
That's what he does when he wants to ignore me...
看 他每次要无视我的时候就这样
sticks his head in those things.
把那个玩意箍在脑袋上
I wonder where the hell he got those things, anyway.
也不知道他从哪里弄的那个东西
Charles, give the kid a break.
查尔斯 让孩子喘口气吧
Just what is going on out there, April?
外面发生什么事了 艾玻尔
I've never seen anything like this before.
还没有见过这阵仗呢
It's like the city's falling apart.
似乎整个城市都瘫痪了
It's getting so you can't step outside in the daytime anymore.
人们大白天也不能出门了
I'll tell you one thing.
我告诉你一件事情
After everything I've been hearing out of Little Tokyo...
根据我从小东京听到的消息
terns is gonna have some answering to do this afternoon.
今天下午斯特恩会有消息发布
Just take it easy.
放轻松
He's already got the mayor breathing down my neck.
他搞得老盯着我
We are presently executing a plan of redeployment...
我们正在执行一项遣调计划
that will minimize response time...
该计划将最小化反应时间
while maximizing coordination between patrol units...
同时最大化巡逻分队之间的协同效应
in a decentralized networking scheme.
该计划以网络平面化的形式开展
I'm not sure I understood all that, Chief terns.
我不太明白你讲话的意思 斯特恩长官
Would you mind repeating it... in English, perhaps?
也许 你愿意重复一遍---用英语
What that means, Miss O'Neil, is everything is well in hand.
意思就是说 奥尼尔小姐 一切皆在掌握中
Hey, guys, look. That's her.
嘿 伙计们 瞧 就是她
I didn't say that either, Miss O'Neil.
我也没有那么说 奥尼尔小姐
If you would stick to asking questions...
如果你执意要问...
I'm in love.
我恋爱了
What do you know about an organization...
关于一个称作\"大脚党\"的组织
known as The Foot Clan?
你知道多少?
There is no evidence to link such a name to these incidents.
没有证据显示这个名称 与这些事件有关联
Are you denying an organization known as The Foot exists?
你是在否认大脚党这个组织的存在吗?
I'm not denying anything.
我没有否认任何事情
You're putting words into my mouth.
是你拿话套我
Find her.
把她找出来
ilence her.
让她闭嘴
He's great. An understatement as usual.
她很强 依然什么都没有透露
You're telling me. The girl is a fox.
你是说 这女孩很狡猾
Take a look at the local weather for this vicinity...
了解一下附近地区
as it stands at this hour.
现在的天气状况
O'Neil, get in here.
奥尼尔 进来一下
Time me.
帮我计时
Just what is it you hoped to accomplish out there...
除了要掀掉我的乌纱帽
besides busting my chops?
你究竟还要从这里挖出什么
I think you know as much as I do about this Foot Clan...
我认为 关于大脚党的事情 你了解的不比我少
and I don't think you're doing anything about it.
但是你却没有对此采取任何措施
You expect me to waste precious manpower...
只因为若干移♥民♥想起
because a few immigrants are reminded of something...
几年前发生在日本的子虚乌有事件
that supposedly happened years ago in Japan?
你就要我白白浪费宝贵的警力
Have you got something else?
你还知道其它的事吗
Are you trying to tell me how to do my job?
你是要教我怎么做我的工作吗
One minute, seven seconds... a new record.
一分七秒 又创新记录
Oh... great. Just great.
哦 好啊 太好了
We've been waiting for you, Miss O'Neil.
我们等你很久了 奥尼尔小姐
Am I behind on my ony payments again?
怎么了 我的索尼随身听没及时付款吗
Your mouth may yet bring you much trouble, Miss O'Neil.
你的嘴给你惹大♥麻♥烦了 奥尼尔小姐
I deliver a message.
我捎个消息给你
hut it.
闭嘴吧
All right. That's it!
好吧!拼了!
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Yeah, Leo, I'm crazy!
是 里奥 我是疯了
A loony!
一个疯子!
Why?
为什么
Why? Oh, I don't know.
为什么 哦 我不知道
'Cause I wanted to redecorate.
因为我想重新装♥修♥一下
A couple of throw pillows, a TV news reporter.
摆两个枕抱枕 放一位电视新闻记者
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Raphael, what are you doing?
拉斐尔 你在干什么
he got jumped in the subway.
她在地铁站被吓晕了
I had to bring her here. It's the news lady.
我只好把她带到这里来 是那个新闻女主播
Can we keep her?
我们能留下她吗
Bring water, cold washcloth, pillow.
去拿水 冷毛巾 枕头
Far out!
马上!
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
I'm dead! I'm dead, aren't I?
我死了! 我死了吗?
It's OK. No, I'm dreaming.
你很好 不是 是做梦
I must be dreaming.
一定是做梦
Those guys in the black pajamas, they jumped me.
那些黑衣人袭击了我
And that rat... I saw you in the parking lot.
这只老鼠 我在停车场见过
That explains you. And you guys...
这可以解释你的存在 还有你们这些家伙
I have no idea where you came from.
我完全不知道你们从哪里来的
If you will please just sit down and calm yourself...
如果你愿意坐下来 冷静一下的话
I will tell you where we came from.
我会告诉你我们从哪里来
It talks!
竟然能说话!
It is really quite simple, Miss O'Neil.
事情很简单 奥尼尔小姐
And he knows my name. Perfect.
他还知道我名字 棒极了
Fifteen years ago...
15年前
Why don't I ever dream of Harrison Ford?
我怎么没梦到过哈里森 福特呢
For 15 years now, we have lived here.
15年来 我们一直住在这里
Before that time, I was a pet of my master Yoshi...
那之前 我还是我老师尤西的一只宠物
mimicking his movements from my cage...
会在笼子里模仿他的动作
and learning the secret art of ninja.
学习神秘的忍♥术
When we were forced to come to New York...
当我们被迫来到纽约
I found myself for the first time without a home...
我第一次意识到 自己竟然没有一个家
wandering the sewers, scavenging for whatever I could find.
只能流浪在下水道 能找到什么就吃什么
And then, one day...
后来有一天
I came upon a shattered glass jar...
我发现一个摔碎的玻璃罐子
and four baby turtles.
以及四个小龟崽
That was us.
那就是我们
hut up.
闭嘴 不..
The little ones were crawling into a strange glowing ooze...
这些小家伙浑身涂满一种奇怪的发光黏液
from a broken canister nearby.
黏液来自附近的一个破罐子
I gathered them up in an old coffee can...
我把他们召集到一个破咖啡罐里
and when I awoke the next morning...
第二天我一觉醒来
I received a shock, for they had doubled in size.
吓了一跳 因为他们个头翻了一倍
l, too, was growing, particularly in intellect...
我也在成长 尤其是智力方面
and I was amazed at how intelligent they seemed.
他们表现的智慧令我吃惊
But nothing could have prepared me for what happened next.
但是接下来的事情仍让我始料未及
One of them spoke.
他们其中一个竟开口说话
Pizza! Pizza!
匹萨!匹萨!
More words followed, and I began their training...
他们能说的话越来越多 我开始把从我老师那里学来的东西
teaching them all that I had learned from my master.
教授给他们
Radical! Radical! Radical!
前进!前进!前进!
And soon I gave them all names...
很快的 我给他们起了名字
Leonardo...
李奥纳多
Michaelangelo... That's me.
米开朗基罗... 就是我
Donatello...
多纳泰罗
and Raphael.
以及拉斐尔
I'm not dreaming, am I?
我不是在做梦 是吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
Are you guys sure you know where you're going?
你们确定知道怎么走吗
1 1th and Bleecker?
布力克11街?
Nope. This is only 9th street.
不确定 这里是第9街
Get it? Yuck.
明白? 讨厌
I'd like to invite you all in...
我很乐意邀请你们进去
but I don't have anything to offer you except frozen pizza.
但是我没有什么好招待你们的 只有些冰冻披萨
Let's go for it!
让我们去美餐一顿!
You said the magic word.
你刚说了那个魔咒
You guys eat pizza? Doesn't everybody?
你们吃匹萨? 不是所有人都吃吗?
Well, all right...
是 那好吧
Did she say pizza?
你刚才提到匹萨?
o, you live in an antique store?
哦 你住在一家古董店里?
Yep. Pizza! Well, above, actually.
耶 匹萨! 嗯 准确说是在古董店楼上
What do you guys like on your pizza?
你们喜欢匹萨上加什么?
Just the regular stuff... flies, stink bugs.
就是些普通的东西 苍蝇啊 臭虫啊
It was a joke.
我刚才是开玩笑呢
Maybe I'll fight Apollo, and maybe I won't, you know?
也许我会跟阿波罗开战 也许不会 知道吗?
What do you think? Adrian!
你怎么看?艾德里安!
Hey, I got another one!
嘿 我还可以模范另一人!
This is totally cool! Oh, no, not Cagney.
太酷了! 哦 不 又来凯格尼
You dirty rat. You killed my brother.
你这只死耗子 你杀死了我的兄弟
You dirty rat.
你这只死耗子
That must be plinter's favorite.
斯普林特肯定爱死这段了
It was a joke.
开玩笑
And speaking of which, we better get going.
说到老师 我们最好还是走吧
He worries.
他会担心的
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
Will I ever see you guys again?
我们还会在见面吗?
Indubitably.
毫无疑问
That depends on how fast you stock your pizza.
这取决于你购进匹萨的速度
ee you around.
一言为定
Bye. Later.
再见 再会
No doubt about it. he loved us!
毫无疑问 她很喜欢我们!
It was the impressions.
第一印象良好
You wish. Hold it.
一厢情愿 打住
Plinter
斯普林特
What's wrong?
怎么了
Charles Pennington?
喂 是查尔斯 潘明顿吗
Yeah. Who's this?
是 你哪位
You got a son named Danny, Charles?
你儿子是叫丹尼吗 查尔斯
Who is it?
谁
It's me, Charles.
是我 查尔斯
It's my boss.
我老板
Can you guys...
你们能不能
hide?
躲起来
Charles, what's up?
查尔斯 怎么了
April... listen.
艾玻尔 听着
You have been working awful hard on this story lately.
在最近这个事件的报道中你很卖♥♥力
Why don't you take it easy for a while?
你干嘛不休息一阵子
Just let somebody else handle it.
就让其他人处理就好了
Just for a little while, you know?
就一阵子 明白?
What are you talking about? It's my story. No way.
你说什么呢 这是我的报道 没门
Look at you. You're exhausted.
瞧瞧你自己 你筋疲力尽的
I just had a rough night.
我只是晚上没有睡好
Let somebody else help you cover City Hall.
让别人帮你做市政厅的报道
Charles, that's ridiculous. What's with you today?
查尔斯 这太可笑了 你今天怎么了
Nothing's with me today.
我没事
I just thought you might like a little help.
我只是觉得你可能需要一点帮助
I don't. Hand me a towel, will you?
我不需要 把毛巾递给我 好吗
Where do you keep the towels?
你把毛巾放哪里了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just don't want you to see my unsightly bathtub ring.
我只是不想你看到我脏兮兮的浴缸
Out, out, out, out.
给我出去 出去 出去 出去
I have to get ready for work.
我得准备上班了
Are you sure you won't reconsider about some help?
你确定不需要帮忙吗
Danny, will you tell your father to relax?
丹尼 你能让你父亲别操心吗
I wish.
我也想啊
Just don't push any buttons today.
今天别再自作主张了 好吗
That was close.
刚才好险啊
Time to switch to decaf, April.
是时候喝杯咖啡了 兄弟
I don't get it, Danny.
我不明白 丹尼
I make more than enough money to provide for both of us...
我赚的钱足够养活我们俩人有余
and you're stealing. Why?
但是你却去做小偷 为什么
I don't know. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道?
What the heck were you doing with a car stereo anyway?
那你要一套汽车音响来干什么
Or don't you know that either?
你也不知道吧 丹尼
Orry. Orry?
对不起 对不起
Not as sorry as you're going to be after school.
放学后你就知道你有多对不起了
Danny, come back here!
丹尼 该死的 给我回来
Check it out, man. Anything you guys want, we got.
看看吧 伙计 你想要的我们都有
Anything you want to do... do it.
你想做什么都可以
Know what I'm saying? Anything.
知道我的意思吧 无论什么都可以
You got any cigarettes?
你有烟吗
Regular or menthol?
普通的 还是薄荷味的
Read 'em and weep, boys. Full house!
看着哭吧 小宝宝 三条加一对
Go. Play.
去玩吧
You.
你
Good.
不错
Never lower your eyes to an enemy.
永远不要在敌人面前低头
Yes, Master Tatsu.
是的 龙田大人
Master hredder.
施雷多大人
Money cannot buy the honor which you have earned tonight.
金钱不能买♥♥到你今晚所得的荣誉
You make us all proud.
你让我们所有人都感到骄傲
Only effort, discipline, loyalty...
只有努力 纪律 忠诚
earn the right to wear the Dragon dogi.
可以为你们赢得穿上龙服的机会
You are here because the outside world rejects you.
你们在这里是因为 外面的世界排斥你们
This is your family.
这里就是你们的家
I am your father.
我是你们的父亲
I want you all to become full members of The Foot.
我要你们全部成为大脚党的正式一员
There is a new enemy...
现在出现了新的敌人
freaks of nature who interfere with our business.
他们是自然界的异形 破坏我们的生意
You are my eyes and ears. Find them.
你们是我的眼睛和耳朵 把他们找出来
Together we will punish these...
我们将一起惩戒这些
creatures!
生物
These... turtles!
这些 乌龟
Master.
大人
This is beginning to sound less and less...
这越来越不像正常生活了
like your common, garden-variety subway mugging.
在普通的地铁站里受袭
he's a good reporter.
她是个优秀的记者
he's a babe!
她是个宝贝
...known as The Foot.
他们叫它大脚党
I'm sorry... The Foot?
抱歉 大脚党
I know it sounds like a funky club for podiatrists...
我知道这听起来像是一个 足科医生变♥态♥俱乐部
but I've been speaking with a lot of Japanese-Americans...
但过去几天我访问了 许多日裔美国人
in the past few days who say that our recent crime wave...
他们说我们最近的犯罪浪潮源于
is reminiscent of a secret band of ninja thieves...
一个来自日本的
who once operated in Japan.
密秘的武士盗窃团伙
Are the police looking into this?
警♥察♥有介入调查吗
I've included everything in my statement...
我在我的证供中讲述了一切
but I doubt very much that Chief terns...
但我情疑史登长官不会
is taking this possible connection seriously.
认真对待当中的关联
Well, perhaps if any of our viewers...
如果我们的观众有任何的
Oh, God.
噢 天
Mr. Pennington, Chief terns' office.
潘宁顿先生 史登长官的电♥话♥
Pennington, I thought we had a deal!
潘宁顿 我以为我们达成了共识
You still haven't told us how you got away from your attacker.
你还没告诉我们你怎么脱险的
It's really quite incredible.
这真是不可思议
ome citizens of New York actually came to my rescue.
纽约的一些居民救了我
Who says everyone in the Big Apple looks the other way?
谁说纽约这个大城市的人冷漠无情的
eriously, June, I would like to take this opportunity...
说真的 茱恩 我要借此机会
to thank one of those individuals in particular.
特别感谢其中的某人
And if he's watching, thanks, Raphael.
如果他在电视机前 谢谢 拉斐尔
tudly!
太棒了
Hey, look. I think he's blushing.
嘿 瞧 我看他脸红了
I am not.
我没有
I think he's actually turning red.
他的脸变红了
Maybe not.
呃 也许没有
o what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
What do you mean, what do we do now?
什么叫做我们现在怎么办
plinter's out there somewhere!
斯普林特不知道在外面的哪里
I know plinter's out there.
我知道斯普林特在外面
Fight? Fight.
打一架? 打一架!
Kitchen? Kitchen.
厨房♥? 厨房♥!
What are we gonna do about it?
我们要做点什么
What can we do about it?
我们可以做什么
April's our only link to these guys.
艾玻尔是我们和这些家伙的唯一联♥系♥
We have to wait until she comes up with something.
我们要等到她有发现才行
o that's the plan from our great leader?
这就是我们伟大领袖的计划
Just sit here on our butts.
就在这儿呆坐
I never said I was a great leader.
我从没说过我是伟大的领袖
You sure act like it sometimes.
但你常表现得你是一个领袖那样
Well, you act like a jerk sometimes.
那你就常表现得像个蠢蛋
And this attitude of yours isn't helping anything.
你这样的态度可一点都帮不上忙
Maybe I'll just take my attitude and leave!
那么我就带着我的态度离开吧
Why don't you? I will!
怎么还不走 我会的
Good! Great!
很好 好极了
Go ahead. We don't need you!
走吧 我们不需要你
Pork rind? Pork rind.
薯片? 薯片!
Damn!
该死!
Move it, will you?
动起来 好吧
You're letting him blow right by you!
你就快让它超过了
Can you believe this guy?
你相信有这样的人吗
Don't just...
不要只是
Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!
给该死的兔子来个忍♥者飞踢 想想办法呀
April, you were great.
艾玻尔 你今天表现得很好
Thanks, Mikey.
谢谢 小米
he called me Mikey.
她叫我小米
Hear anything yet? Not yet.
有消息了吗 还没有
They're going to repeat the interview at 5:00 and at 6:00...
访问将会在5:00 到6:00重播
and we're going to have to wait and see...
我们就等着看它会不会
if it helps generate any new information.
帮忙找出新的线索
I told them to call me here immediately...
我告诉他们一有电♥话♥打到电视台
if anyone calls the station.
就通知我
Thanks, April.
谢谢你 艾玻尔
We really appreciate, you know, everything.
我们真的很感谢你 为了这一切
Forget it.
不用谢
Where's Raphael?
拉斐尔在哪儿
I was going to give you guys a tour of the store.
我要带你们去购物
hall we go get him?
要去带上他吗
He just needs to blow off some steam.
他要发泄一下怒火
You must be studying the abridged book of ninja fighting.
你一定读过忍♥者对决的缩略版
I mean, come on.
我是说 伙计
How do you guys expect to beat me?
你们怎么会以为能我呢
Good answer.
回答得好
I only keep it open part-time, mostly for my dad.
我只偶尔开开 主要是为了我父亲
He loved junk. I don't know.
他喜欢垃圾 我不懂
I guess it's kind of dumb to lose money on a business...
我觉得只是为了怀念父亲
just because you miss your father.
而做赔本生意有点蠢
No, it isn't.
不 不是这样的
Ready?
准备好了吗
This place has everything.
这个地方什么都有
Just about.
差不多
Hasn't Raph been gone a long time?
小拉出去很长时间了吗
He does it all the time. He likes it.
他总这样 他喜欢这样
Are you sure?
你确定
Don't worry. He'll probably be back any minute.
别担心 他随时都会回来
Is he... No, he's alive... barely.
他... 不 他还没有死 也差不多了
And I thought insurance salesmen were pushy.
我真的觉得保险推销员很难缠
A fellow chucker, eh?
一个棒球投手 呵?
Keep practicing.
好好练习吧
Take that!
接招
One of these guys knows where they're holding plinter...
这些人当中有人知道斯普林特被关在哪里
so don't knock them all out.
别把他们都打晕
I don't think that will be a problem, Leo.
我想没问题 小李
Gotcha.
抓到了
Hey, Donnie, Wheel of Fortune, dude.
嘿小爱 幸运之轮 酷毙了
Bisentos now!
斧头 上
I guess they're not game show fans.
我觉得他们不爱玩游戏
And I thought everybody loved Vanna.
我以为人人都喜欢旋转机呢
California roll!
加州滚
What a spaz.
真是怪人
Missed again.
又打不中
Good thing these guys aren't lumberjacks.
幸好这些家伙不像伐木工人这么强壮
No joke.
不是开玩笑的
The only thing safe in the woods would be the trees.
森林里最安全的只有树木
Guys, I'm not so sure if this is, structurally speaking...
伙记 对房♥子的结构来说
such a good time for your buddies to drop in.
我不确定这是不是你们跳进来的好时机
Whoa, wipeout.
哇 沉船了
Man, we could really use Raph right about now.
伙计 我们现在可真用得上小拉了
Now what?
又怎么了
You guys mind telling me...
你们告诉我
what you're doing to my little green pal over there?
你们在那对我全身绿色的小朋友做什么
Who is the babe?
这小妞是谁
Who the heck is that?
那见鬼的是谁啊?
Wayne Gretzky on steroids?
肾上激素突增的格雷茨基(冰球运动员)?
Attack!
进攻
We got to get out of here.
我们要离开这里
Help me. There used to be a trapdoor here to the basement.
帮帮我 这里有一扇通往地下室的门
Come on, you all! Three more!
来吧 全部 再来三个
We're getting out of here.
我们要走了
Get away, man. I'll take care of these guys.
走吧 伙计 我来对付这些人
You coming?
你来吗?
I'll cover you.
我来掩护你
Good idea.
好主意
Hi, this is April. Leave a message after the beep.
嗨 我是艾玻尔 请在 哔 一声后留言
April, it's Charles.
艾玻尔 我是查尔斯.
I'm sorry. I don't know how else to say this.
我很抱歉 我不知道还可以 用什么其它方法来告诉你
You're fired, April.
你被解雇了 艾玻尔
I'm sorry. I know this comes as a blow.
我很抱歉 我知道这很突然
You can say that again, Chuck.
你可以再说一次 蠢货
Come on!
快来
Bye, guys. Got to run.
再见了 我要跑路了
Ninja, vanish.
忍♥者们 撤退
What are these... freaks?
这都是些什么怪物
How do they know how to fight like this?
他们怎么知道这样打斗的?
You will answer.
你会回答
Then hang there until you die.
然后吊在此处 直至死去
Master Tatsu, stop, please.
龙田大人 请你住手吧
Please, stop it.
拜托了 住手
hinsho.
西索
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
How can a face so young wear so many burdens?
面庞如此年轻的人 却背负了如此沉重的负担
o, you can talk.
噢 你能说话
Yes, and I can also listen.
是的 我还有听觉
ome say that the path from inner turmoil...
有人说过 心灵的途径
begins with a friendly ear.
是友善的聆听
My ear is open if you care to use it.
如果你有需要 我的耳朵就会为你打开
I don't think so.
我不需要
What is your name?
你叫什么 丹尼
And have you no one to go to, Danny? No parent?
你没有人可以依靠吗 丹尼 没有父母
My dad couldn't care less about me.
我父亲一点都不关心我
I doubt that is true.
我怀疑这话的真实性
Why?
为什么
All fathers care for their sons.
所有父亲都关心他们的儿子
How's Raphael? Not so good.
拉斐尔怎么样了 不太好
Didn't they use this place in The Grapes of Wrath?
在愤怒的葡萄里 有出现过这个地方吧?
Very funny.
你真风趣
I told you, I haven't been up here in years.
我告诉你 我有好多年没来了
Can you fix it?
你可以修好它吗?
Does that answer your question?
这样算回答了你的问题了吗
The block's got a crack the size of the an Andreas.
(电源)处理器裂开了一条小缝
Wonderful.
好极了!
I guess I've got some walking to do.
我想我得用走的了
What for?
去干什么
Our nearest neighbor is about four miles away.
我们最近的邻居在四英里之外
I need to get to a phone, and I need to call my boss.
我要去借个电♥话♥ 我要通知我的上司
You mean Charles?
你是说查尔斯
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
He left a message on your machine just before we got out.
我们离开之前他在你的电♥话♥上留了言
You just saved yourself an eight-mile round-tripper.
你可以省下八英里的路程
You were fired.
你被解雇了
I just saved myself...
解雇? 我刚省下...
Did you take classes in insensitivity?
你是不是学过冷酷无情啊
I was just trying to break it to you easy.
我只是想委婉一点
You failed miserably!
你失败透了
Broadzilla, you wouldn't be here if it weren't for me.
小妞 不是我你不会有命来到这
And what do you want? Do you want a thank you?
那你想怎样 一句谢谢
It's me who should thank you for that privilege, right?
我才要为你的恩典感谢你 是吗
Fine!
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome!
不客气 不客气
It's kind of like Moonlighting, isn't it?
天 真有点像月夜闪电 不是吗
It's strange being back on the old farm.
回到老农场的感觉很奇怪
Even after all these years, it still feels like home.
即使过了这么多年 这里仍让我感觉像家一样
My amazing new friends...
我奇妙的新朋友
have suffered their first real defeat.
遭受了它们人生的第一次真正的失败
That's bad enough, but they've also lost the opportunity...
这已经够糟的了
to find out about their mentor...
但它们同进也错失了找到它们导师的机会
and I'm sure that hurts them more than anything else.
我想这肯定是最让它们难受的事
Each of them deals with this confusion in his own way.
它们有各自处理心中困惑的办法
Donatello has found someone to latch onto.
爱因斯坦缠上了某人
Not even close, zip neck.
高领衣的拉链甚至没有被拉上
The Professor and Mary Ann, happily ever after.
教授和玛丽安从此过上了幸福快乐的生活
No way, atomic mouth. Gilligan was her main man.
不可能 别胡说 吉利根才是她的主要对象
They'd be married and have six kids by now.
他们已经结婚 而且到现在有了六个孩子
Gilligan was a geek, barfarooni!
吉利根是个野人 barfarooni(貌似拼凑出来的骂人话)!
You're the geek, camel breath.
你才是个是个野人 口臭男
Dome head.
大头怪
Elf lips.
香肠嘴
Let's give this a try.
我们试一试
ee if this transplant worked... fungoid.
看换了零件能不能行 蘑菇头
Here goes. What are we on?
来了 按哪个
\"G.\"
G
Here goes, gack face.
来了 怪脸
I'm ready, hose brain.
我准备好了 草包
It worked.
成功了
Leonardo, meanwhile, has kept a constant vigil with Raphael.
同时 阿达一直在照顾拉斐尔
He'll be OK.
他会好起来的
And then there's Casey Jones...
还有凯西 琼斯
a nine-year-old trapped in a man's body.
成年男人的身体 但里面住的却是个九岁孩童
He might almost be cute if it wasn't for that pigheadedness.
如果不是那么顽固 他几乎算得上可爱
Michaelangelo
米开朗琪罗
He's out with the others, exercising.
他和其他人一起出去了...去锻炼
Doing something together, I don't know.
一起在做什么事 我不清楚
Want some help?
需要帮忙吗
I don't know.
我不确定
I am your man. I am Mr. Fix-it.
我是你要的人 我是修理先生
Let's go.
我们走吧
Lead the way, toots.
带路吧 亲爱的
Toots?
亲爱的
Babe?
宝贝
weetcakes?
甜心
Princess!
公主!
Do you want to throw me a clue here? I'm drowning.
给点提示我吧
You know what? That's OK.
你知道吗 行了
I'll take care of it myself.
我自己会搞定
That's up to you.
随你便
Just don't come around here asking for my help anymore.
只是不要再叫我帮你忙
I wouldn't ask for your help...
即使你是这个星球上最后的生物
if you were the last thing on the face of this planet.
我也不会来求你帮忙
It's coming along nicely.
进展顺利
What?
什么
You're awake! How do you feel?
小拉 你醒了 觉得怎么样
What's a guy got to do to get some food around here?
你这家伙应该做什么 快拿些吃的来
He's awake!
他醒了
He wants some food! Bring some food!
他要吃东西 拿些食物来!
You're going to be OK, Raph.
小拉 你会没事的 你会好起来的
Get a grip, will you?
控制一下 阿达 好吧
Listen, Raph...
听着 小拉
About what I said before...
关于我之前说的
About not needing you and all...
关于不需要你还有
Leo, don't.
小李 别说了
Oh, boy, we missed you.
噢 我们很想念你
It's a Kodak moment.
柯达时刻
The Turtles are four once again...
四只忍♥者龟重聚一堂
and yet, still not whole.
但是还没有完满
A lingering doubt remains...
疑虑徘徊不去
an unknown which they can't bear to face...
一个他们不敢正视的未知
their greatest fear.
他们最大的恐惧
Plinter
斯普林特
Your empire flourishes, Master hredder.
施莱德大人 祝您的帝国繁荣昌盛
What more from the rat?
从老鼠口中得到什么
Nothing. It will not speak.
一无所获 它不肯说话
And the boy who led us to the turtles?
带我们找乌龟的男孩呢
He is still missing.
仍然不见踪影
I do not understand.
我不明白
Why do the turtles trouble you, Master?
大人 几只乌龟有什么值得担心的
They have not been seen for many days.
他们不见了好几天
omething about the way you described their fighting...
关于你描绘的他们打斗的方式
something familiar.
一些我熟悉的事
omething... from the past.
一些过去的事
Ointment?
来点按♥摩♥油? 嘿 伙计们
Funny, Mikey.
可爱的小米
Leonardo
李奥纳多
What Russian novel, embracing more than 500 characters...
哪一部俄♥罗♥斯♥小说 出场人数超过了500
is set in the Napoleonic Wars?
描写了拿破仑战争?
War and Peace.
战争与和平
He's alive!
他还活着
Thanks, spaz.
谢了 怪胎
plinter's alive!
斯普林特还活着
We know, Leo. Of course he is.
我们知道 小李
We all think he's alive.
我们都认为他活着
I don't think.
我不是认为
I know.
我是知道
Leo, if you dragged us out here for nothing...
小李 如果你拉我来这里 结是却是一场空...
Don't worry. I came prepared.
别担心 我早有准备
Put those away.
收起来
Everybody close your eyes and concentrate.
大家闭上眼 集中注意力
Concentrate hard.
全心全意
I am proud of you, my sons.
我为你们感到骄傲 孩子们
Tonight you have learned...
今晚你们你们学到了
the final and greatest truth of the ninja...
忍♥者最终和最高深的真谛
that ultimate mastery comes not of the body...
最终的技巧并非来自肉体
but of the mind.
而是来自心灵
Together, there is nothing...
只要团结
your four minds cannot accomplish.
你们四个就没什么不能成功的
Help each other. Draw upon one another.
相互帮忙 取长补短
And always remember the true force that binds you...
永远记住使你们联结起来 的真正力量
the same as that which brought me here tonight...
也是今晚带我来这里的力量
that which I gladly return with my final words.
这使我可以最后高兴地说
I love you all, my sons.
我爱你们每一个人 我的孩子们
o you actually played professionally?
所以你是专业赛手
Before I got hurt.
在我受伤前
Less than a year.
不到一年
I'm sorry.
抱歉
o was I.
我也是
Just a minute.
等会儿
Guys, I told you...
你们这些家伙
I hate it when you do that, all right?
我说过我很不喜欢你们这样做 知道吗?
What is it?
怎么了
It's time to go back.
是时候返航了
Home sweet home.
家啊 甜蜜的家
Now I know what it's like to travel without a green card.
现在我知道不持绿卡旅行的滋味了
This isn't bad. Nice place, guys.
不太糟 不错的地方 伙计们
You coming or not, dude?
来吗 伙计
This is great.
好极了
First, it's the farm that time forgot, and now this.
先是被遗忘的老旧农场 然后又来到这里
Why don't I ever fall in with people who own condos?
我就不能和有独♥立♥公♥寓♥的人结伴吗?
Guess it's hard to get good maid service in a sewer.
我猜在下水道里没有佣人服务吧
Maybe you guys should try Roto-rooter.
也许你们应该试着去找 下水道公♥司♥清洁一下
Would you quit complaining? It's just for the night.
你能不要再抱怨吗 就住一晚而已
I still don't see why we don't get started right away.
我还是不明白我们为什么不马上就动手
It's been a long drive, Raph...
小拉 已经开了很久的车
and before we go out advertising to The Foot that we're back...
在公告大脚党我们回来前
we could all use a few hours' sleep.
我们需要几小时的睡眠
You're right. I'm just...
我知道 你说得对 我只是
What's that?
那是什么
Don't shoot!
丹尼 别开
I don't think it's loaded, kid.
还没上膛呢 小伙子
Danny, what are you doing here?
丹尼 你在这里干什么
Hey, where'd he come from? Beats me.
嘿 他打哪里来的 问倒我了
I ran away from home.
我离家出走了
Your father's going to have kittens.
你父亲可要闹翻了
Does this thing work?
这样能行吗
Please don't call.
请不要叫他来
Just let me stay here the night with you.
只要让我和你们待上一晚
We can call in the morning. I promise.
我们可以等到明早再打电♥话♥ 我答应你
Danny, listen...
丹尼听着
Hold on.
停一停
What is all this talk about spending the night down here?
怎么说起这里睡一晚了
You're a claustrophobic.
你有幽闭恐惧症
Do you want a fist in the mouth?
你想吃一拳
I've never even looked at another guy before.
我还从来没有见过那样的人
What he means is that you're afraid of enclosed areas.
他是说你害怕呆在一个封闭的环境里
Afraid?
害怕
What, me? Is that what you think?
什么 我吗 你是这样想的
I don't have to take this stuff about being afraid.
我无需接受你的挑舋
I'm going to sleep in the truck.
我去卡车里睡
These are good.
画得真好 谢谢
Do you think maybe I could have one?
我可以拿一张吗
ure. Why not?
当然 为什么不行
I could really go...
我现在真的可以
for a little deep-dish action right about now.
去大吃一餐
I had some pizza down here the other day.
我那天有带盒批萨过来
There might be some left over.
可能还有剩
Well? Question.
如何? 问题如下
Do you like penicillin on your pizza?
你喜欢有青莓素的披萨吗
\"Afraid of enclosed areas.\"
害怕呆在封闭的地方
You are here because the outside world rejects you.
我们在这里是因为外面的世界排挤你们
And you have no one to go to, Danny?
你没有人可以依靠吗 丹尼
This is your family.
这是你们的家
All fathers care for their sons.
所有父亲都关心孩子
Look out, man.
小心 你这家伙
I have not seen you for days.
我有好几天没见到你了
I've been down at my hideout a lot lately.
我最近常去我的避难所
And do you now hide from your surrogate family as well?
现在你又躲起你的领养家庭了
I don't know.
我不晓得
l, too, once had a family, Danny.
我也曾经有过一个家 丹尼
Many years ago, I lived in Japan...
多年以前 我在日本生活
a pet of my master Yoshi...
是我的主人由希先生的一只宠物
mimicking his movements from my cage...
在我的笼子里模仿他的动作
and learning the mysterious art of ninjitsu.
学习神秘的忍♥者武术
For Yoshi was one of Japan's finest shadow warriors.
因为由希先生是全日本最好的影武者之一
His only rival was a man named Oruku aki...
他的唯一对手是个叫鬼秋的人
and they competed in all things...
他们在所有事情上竞争
but none more fiercely than for the love of a woman...
但最激烈的一次是爱上了同一个女人
Tang hen.
唐昕
hen's love was only for my master...
昕只爱我的主人
and rather than see him fight aki for her hand...
她不愿主人为她而卷入纷争
she persuaded Yoshi to flee with me to America.
所以劝服了他带我逃到美国
But aki vowed vengeance.
但秋发誓要复仇
I remember it well as my master returned home...
我清楚地记得当我的主人回到家
to find his beloved hen lying on the floor.
发现他的至爱躺倒在地
And then he saw her killer.
然后发现了凶手
aki wasted no words, and during the struggle...
秋一言不发 在打斗之间
my cage was broken.
我的笼子坏了
I leapt to aki's face, biting and clawing...
跳上秋的脸 又咬又抓
but he threw me to the floor...
但他把我甩在地上
and took one swipe with his katana, slicing my ear.
把武士刀一下挥过来 切掉了我的耳朵
Then he was gone, and I was alone.
然后他走了 我只剩孤单一人
Whatever happened to this Oruku aki?
鬼秋后来怎样了
No one really knows.
没人知道
But you wear his symbol upon your brow.
但你额头上有他的标记
What are you doing in there, boy?
你在这里做什么 孩子
Nothing.
没什么
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Nowhere.
没去哪
You're lying to me.
你在向我撒谎 没有
And you're hiding something as well.
同时也隐瞒了一些东西
They're back!
他们回来了
Master.
大人
There will be no mistake this time.
这次不容有失
I go myself.
我亲自上场
And the rat...
至于老鼠
kill it.
杀了他
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Recognize me now, kid?
现在认出我了吧 孩子
What's the deal?
发生什么事了?
You got to come with me!
你跟我一起去
What are you talking about, come with you?
你在说什么呢 跟你去
They're going to kill plinter.
他们要杀斯普林特
No sweat.
不费吹灰之力
I do hope there's more of them.
我真希望他们来多点人
Good!
很好
Where are the keys?
钥匙在哪
Who are you?
你是谁
The name's Casey Jones.
我叫凯西 琼斯
A friend.
一个朋友
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
A little to the right... A little to the left.
靠右一点 靠左一点
One more time.
再来一次
A little bit more like... that!
多一点
And stop. Perfect.
停 完美
You're a natural, sis.
你是天才 小姐
A little Primatene might just help to clear that up there.
一点口腔清新剂可以帮助你清除
That's going to cost you, Tinkerbell.
你会付出代价的 小铃铛
I don't think that you're listening.
我觉得你没有在听我讲话
You know, I'm starting to pick up...
我们之间
on a little language barrier thing going here.
好像语言不通
Fore!
往前
I'll never call golf a dull game again.
我再不会说高尔夫球沉闷无比了
Gangway!
让一让
how-off!
露两手
What are we just standing here for? Let's get him!
我们在这里干站着干什么? 去抓他
Do you want to be first, Junior?
你要做第一个吗 小子
We have a loyalty to The hredder.
我们要对施莱德忠诚
The hredder uses you.
施莱德在利用你们
He poisons your minds to obtain that which he desires.
他荼毒你们以满足个人私欲
He cares nothing for you or the people you hurt.
他一点也不关心你还有你所伤害的人
We're a family.
我们是一家人
Family? Is that what you said?
家人 家人 是你说的吗
You call this here and that down there \"family\"?
你叫这个和躺在那边的那个做家人
Hey, dudes, where you going?
嘿 小子 你们去哪儿呀
Donnie, looks like this one's suffering from shell shock.
小爱 看起来他们不堪壳击
Too derivative.
(这句话)不时髦
Boy, I guess we can really shell it out.
孩子 我觉得我们真的可以 用龟壳来解决问题
Too cliche.
陈腔滥调
Well, it was a shell of a good hit.
好吧 一壳一击
I like it. Tep up.
我喜欢 过来
Awesome!
好极了
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪儿
Wait for me!
等等我
God, I love being a turtle!
天 我真喜欢做龟的感觉
Aw, no more?
啊 全倒下了
Does anybody have any idea about who or what this is?
有人知道这人或者说这个东西是什么吗?
I don't know...
我不知道
but I'll bet it never has to look for a can opener.
但我很肯定他不用 到处找开罐器
You fight well in the old style...
你们旧式的的打斗方式不错
but you've caused me enough trouble.
但你们带给我的麻烦已经够多了
Now you face...
现在你们面对的是
The hredder.
施莱德
Maybe all that hardware's for making coleslaw.
施莱德? 可能是用来做凉拌菜的设备?
I got him.
我来对付他
This guy's good.
这家伙不错
Why don't you go next?
你下一个上吧?
Match you for it?
猜拳决定?
Damn. Great.
该死 太好了
Come on.
来吧
o much for family.
多庞大的一个家族
Now... at exactly what point...
我们是哪一点算错了
did we lose control here?
导致场面失控?
Maybe somebody ought to tell him that we're the good guys.
也许应该有人去跟他说我们是好人
Any thoughts?
有什么想法吗?
I've only got one thought.
我唯一的想法是
This guy knows where plinter is.
他知道斯普林特在哪
Looks like your boys are going to need a little...
看来你们这些小男孩需要一点
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了?
Leftovers.
余贼
It's a talent.
我真太有才了
Where's plinter?
斯普林特在哪
Ah, the rat.
啊 那只老鼠
o it has a name.
那它就是有名字的了
It had a name.
它曾经有过名字
You lie!
你撒谎
Do I?
我有吗
He dies.
他要死了
Weapons.
放下武器
Now!
马上
Fools.
死蠢
The three of you might have overpowered me...
牺牲一个
with the loss of but one.
你们剩下的三个还有可能打赢我
Now your fate will be his!
现在你们的下场会跟他一样
Plinter
斯普林特
Yes, Oruku aki, I know who you are.
是的 鬼秋 我知道你是谁
We met many years ago...
我们多年以前就见过面
in the home of my master... Hamato Yoshi.
在我的主人由希的家里
It's him.
是他
Now I will finish what I began with your ear.
是你 现在我要像对待你的耳朵那样把你了结
Death comes for us all, Oruku aki...
我们所有人都终有一死 鬼秋...
but something much worse comes for you.
但你的下场会更惨
For when you die, it will be...
因为你死时
Without honor.
得不到别人的尊重
plinter, are you OK?
斯普林特 你还好吧
We were so worried.
我们担心死了
Kids.
孩子们
All right, guys, let's get to it.
好了 伙计 开始吧
April, here.
艾玻尔 给
What's this for?
为什么给我这个
It's something I owe you.
这是我欠你的
Trust me.
相信我
Dad!
爸
Where have you been?
丹尼 丹尼 你去哪里了
I've had the whole city looking for you.
我发动了全市在找你
Are you all right?
你还好吗
It's OK, Dad. I'm OK, really.
没事 爸 我没事 真的
And, Dad?
还有 爸
It's just Dan now, OK?
叫我丹吧 行不
What have you been up to, freak?
你去哪里了 怪胎
I want some stretchers in here. Get some doctors.
我这里需要一些担架 还有医生
On the sidewalk. Don't move.
待在人行道上 别动
Get those kids over there.
看着那边的小孩
Don't let them get away. I want to talk to them.
别让他们跑了 我要和他们谈谈
April, I told you there were circumstances.
艾玻尔 我说过了有特殊情况
I really need you to cover this.
我真的需要你来做这次报导
I don't know, Charles.
我不知道 查尔斯
Did you know that May Williams over at Channel Five...
你知道第五频道的枚威廉姆斯
has her own office?
有她自己的独♥立♥办公室吗?
You can have an office.
你也可以有一间办公室
he has her own corner office.
她的可是边间
You can have a corner office.
你也可以有边间
But she's also one of the highest-paid field reporters...
但她也是全纽约
in New York City.
最高薪的记者之一
Now you are.
你现在也是了
You are a tough negotiator, Charles.
你是个难缠的谈判者 查尔斯
I want some answers.
现在我要一些回答
What in God's name happened out here tonight?
以上帝之名 今晚这里发生了什么事
omebody better talk to me.
最好有人告诉我
Go check out the east warehouse over at Lairdman Island.
去查查看列曼岛的东边仓库
You'll get your answers there.
你会找到答案的
Let's go.
我们走
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
Casey, hi.
凯西 嗨
\"Hi\"?
\"嗨\"?
I look like I just called Mike Tyson a sissy.
我刚才的表现可以叫泰森为娘娘腔了
And all you just say is hi?
而你只是说一声嗨
You don't need an ambulance, do you?
你不需要救护车 对吧
No, but... I was...
不 但...我...
Will you just shut up and kiss me?
你不能闭上嘴只是亲我吗
I got a report to do.
我有报导要做
I love it when you're pushy.
我爱你的强势
9.95!
9.95分
That's the way to go!
就这样
We were awesome!
我们太棒了
Bodacious!
所向无敌!
Bitchin'.
一流的
Gnarly.
呃...粗糙的
Radical.
激进的
Totally tubular, dude.
极棒的
Wicked!
的
Hellacious!
非凡的
Uh, mega...
呃 强大...
I have always liked...
我总喜欢说
Cowabunga.
激爽无比 激爽无比
I made a funny.
我会搞笑了
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- baoaiwan.cn 版权所有 赣ICP备2024042794号-3
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务